Data Protection Declaration
Section 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data, which refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
- Responsible person according to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic Regulation
Herrn Bernhard Brunner
Projekt 29 GmbH & Co KG
Questions, suggestions or claims with regard to data protection you can also send us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When contacting us by means of your e-mail or via our contact form we will store the data you are sending to us (your e-mail address, if possible your name or telephone number) enabling us to reply to your questions. Data becoming available in this connection we will delete when the storing is no longer necessary or limit the processing, if there are any legal retention requirements.
- If, for individual functions of our offering, we rely on commissioned service providers or intend to use your data for advertising purposes we will inform you in detail about each process. Then we will also state the determined criteria for the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
- Towards us you have the following rights in regard to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion
- right to limitation of processing,
- right to objection against processing,
- right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our Website
- If you only use our website for information purposes meaning that you do not register with us or do not send information to us in any other way we will only collect your personal data, which your browser is sending to our server. If you wish to look at our website we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to show our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6, para. 1 s. 1 lit. F data protection basic regulation):
- IP address
- date and time of the enquiry
- time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (individual Website)
- access status/HTTP-status Code
- data volume transferred each time
- website from which the request is sent
- operating system and its Interface
- language and version of the browser Software.
- In addition to the before mentioned data cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website, if you give us your consent to do so. . Cookies are small text files, which are being stored on your hard drive allocated to the browser employed by you and by means of which certain information flows to the party (in this case us) that sets the cookie. Cookies can generate small programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve for making the Internet offerings more user friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose extent and functionality are being described in the following:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are being deleted automatically, when you close the browser, in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which different requests of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. Thus your computer can be recognised, when you return to our website. The session cookies are being deleted, when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are being deleted after a given period of time, which can differ according to each individual cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings in your browser any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and for instance refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all coookies. We inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) We employ cookies to identify you on subsequent visits to our website, if you have an account with us. Otherwise you will have to log in once again at each visit.
f) The flash cookies used are not being recognized by your browser, but by your flash plugin. Furthermore we use HTML5 storage objects, which are placed on the user’s end device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser used by you and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish any processing of the flash cookies, you have to install an appropriate add-on, for instance „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe flash-killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can avoid the using of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private browsing. Also we recommend that you delete regularly your cookies and the browser history manually.
Section 4 Web Analytics
- Use of Google Analytics
a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics is using so-called „cookies“, text files that are being stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your using the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your using this website are usually being transferred to a server of Google in USA and are being stored there. In the case of activating the IP anonymisation on this website your IP address, however, is being abbreviated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contract states of the agreement regarding the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the complete IP address being transferred to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website will Google use this informatin to evaluate the usage of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services connected to the using of the website and the Internet towards the operator of the Website.
b) The IP address that within the scope of Google Analytics is being transmitted from your browser is not being merged with other data of Google.
c) You can avoid the storage of cookies by use of an appropriate setting of your browser software; we inform you, however, that in this case you might be unable to use all functions of this website to the full extent. Furthermore you can avoid the collection of data generated by the cookie and referring to your using of the website (including your IP address) for Google and the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plugin available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout;
d) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizelp()“. Thus the IP addresses are being processed in an abbreviated form, by doing so the reference to a person is impossible. This means that data collected about you with a possible reference to a person that this reference is excluded and thus immediately deleted.
e) We use Google Analytics to analyse the usage of our website and to improve it regularly. By means of the generated statistics we can improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as the user. Legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is art. 6, para. 1 s. 1 lit. F data protection basic Regulation.
f) Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd. Gorden House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview concerning data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/
learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/ de/policies/privacy.